Do you need a thesis statement formula that will help you to write a good thesis? well, you need to ensure your thesis statement formula clearly states your position and the purpose of the essay as opposed to simply
What Is A Thesis Statement?
We know the value of a thesis statement. It is the most important part of a paper. It is also a single sentence that tells a paper’s main idea located at the end of the introduction. Normally, most people find it challenging to develop a good thesis statement because of the how hard the paper is.
So, we understand that you are not the only one finding it hard to come up with a thesis statement. So, to write a good thesis for your paper, you need to make sure that the thesis statement well talks about the position and the aim of your paper. Therefore make this possible, you need a thesis statement formula to guide you.
What is a Thesis Statement Formula?
- It is a framework used to develop a thesis statement. So, the statement should be able to tell a reader about how you will display the significance of the subject matter in the paper.
What is The Role of a Thesis Statement Formula?
It makes the writer able to develop a sentence that communicates the aim of the whole paper. It also makes sure you develop:
- A thesis statement that is clear and can foster a coherent argument of thought and to remain focused on the topic.
- A demonstrable thesis statement. It must also allow room for the provision of reasons and examples.
Does a Good Thesis Statement Help You And Your Reader?
- Firstly, a thesis statement creates a focus on the primary idea of a paper. It is important for you to be able to write the main idea in a sentence to create a good idea for the paper. So, it guides both you and the reader. It also gives direction to help you in keeping your paper organized.
- Secondly, a good thesis statement helps the reader in understanding the main idea of the paper. In other words, it set the reader up for the rest of the paper. Normally, at the end of an introduction paragraph, the thesis leads to the body paragraph, which offers evidence and ideas that support the thesis. The statement is helpful because it informs the reader about the main idea.
- Thirdly, it gives your paper a unified format and point. This is to say, a reader can understand what you are talking about from the introduction through the thesis statement.
The Formula For Developing a Thesis Statement
Start with a purpose statement that you want to change into a thesis statement. Write the purpose of the paper. For example, the paper aims to describe how gender inequality changed between 1900 and 1950.
- If you need to respond to a specific question in a paper, turn it into an assertion and provide a reason for your view. For example, How did gender inequality change between 1900 and 1950? Using the above, you can start the thesis by saying, “Between 1850 and 1950, gender inequality changed because women began to participate in other roles other than domestic ones.
Summarize the main idea
- You can write a sentence that summarizes the main idea of the paper. The main idea will be able to provide the direction of the paper. Women’s participation in other roles apart from domestic roles during the first half of the 20th century led to the positive change in gender inequality.
- Take time researching your topic. List the idea you want to include in the essay and see how to group them into headings. Through this, you will be able to see a plan from the sorting process.
- Use a formula in developing a working thesis statement. You need one to have a good thesis statement. Usually, a thesis statement follows a pattern and can be shown by a formula. Here are some examples:
- For a descriptive thesis statement
This should be short, but it should be able to provide a goody summary of the whole paper. It has to include the subject of a description as well as the purpose. Also, it needs organization, proper research of the subject matter, and expression in good English. In the absence of a deep understanding of the topic, the paper is likely to fall apart. The thesis can be represented by P (Descriptive) = Research (R), Subject (S), Expression (E), and Understanding (U).
- For an argumentative thesis statement
It has to make a claim on the paper on which people can well disagree. The statement must therefore take a position which you stand for. It means that the claim must be logical and possible. The thesis can be represented by Paper (argumentative) = Claim (C) that people can reasonably deny. For instance, although most scholars have argued that education positively affects income, close examination shows other factors that affect income.
Develop a draft
- Use the above formula to do a draft of the thesis statement. Make sure that the thesis has the attributes presented. It should have the needed attributes of a good thesis statement.
Choose Us To Write Your Thesis Statement That Grades High
We understand the value of a thesis statement and guarantee you the following:
A good paper begins with a good thesis statement. Our writers understand the formula of writing a thesis statement for all the papers. They are experienced in applying doing that and will make your paper cultivating. This is the reason why we guarantee you quality content.
We provide cheap services to our clients. The cost of our services depends on the quality services we provide to our clients. Getting the thesis statement of a paper is not a simple task. We pay our writers well to provide you with a quality paper that begins with a good thesis statement.
Our writers are always time keeping and make sure that a paper is done before the set deadline. Therefore, while making an order for your paper, you are needed to set a deadline to allow timely delivery. Our writers will meet the deadline you provide.
Grammatical mistakes often lower the quality of an academic custom paper. A thesis statement needs to be clear and free from grammar-based errors because it is supposed to communicate the structure of the paper. This is the reason why we major in editing and proofreading papers. Our writers make sure that the paper has correct sentences and free from grammar-based mistakes.
Originality is a critical aspect of writing. Original work is one that is not copied from other people’s work. We understand the value of presenting original work. Delivering an original paper increases the likelihood of attaining high grades. Based on this, our writers are trained to provide original work without compromising on the quality. To ensure this, we pass the paper through software to confirm its originality.
Always ensure that your thesis statement is clear and coherent for readers to understand the direction of your paper. However, this can be hard for you. If you need any help, you can order and get a quality thesis statement for your paper. Our writers can use thesis statement formula to generate a coherent statement.