Do you want to write a persuasive essay? EssayEver.com persuasive essay guide can help you know how to write a persuasive essay that stands out
What is a Persuasive Essay?
It is an essay that needs you to convince your reader about a particular viewpoint. Your task is to use reliable evidence to support your argument. Instructors in different courses assign students persuasive essays. To write a good essay, you must know how to write a persuasive essay. It is, for this reason, we are giving you a guide on how to write a persuasive essay step by step.
If you follow this guide, you will write a top-quality essay. For any help, persuasive essay writers are here for you. They have the proper skills to help you write a custom persuasive essay.
How To Write a Persuasive Essay Step By Step
Prepare to write your essay
To write a persuasive essay, you need to prepare well. First, read and understand the question. Some students write essays before understanding the question. What happens when they submit their essays? They fail. You must understand your question first. Imagine failing a paper after putting a lot of effort to complete it! Your hard work deserves top grades. So, ensure that you understand your question. If it is unclear, clarify with your teacher. A cheap persuasive essay writing service can also help you analyze your question.
Select a topic
After understanding your question, select a good topic. This is an important step when planning to write a persuasive essay. Choose a topic you love. A topic that you are interested in. Also, choose a topic you believe in. This will give you a good experience when writing your essay. This will also make it easier to defend your viewpoint. For help selecting a topic, consider a persuasive essay writing service. The best persuasive essay writers will help you select a list of good topics. You can then select the best topic for you. A topic that you can comfortably address.
Research on your topic.
You will find useful sources in your library. You can also find reliable sources online. Find evidence to support your argument. You should also research counter-arguments. A good persuasive essay is balanced. That is, it presents arguments for and against. Your task is to convince your reader that your side is the best.
Use this information to write your main argument. For many students, this is the hardest task in writing a persuasive essay. But with persuasive essay help, it should be an easier task. Persuasive essay writers online have experience developing a thesis statement. They can help you come up with a strong thesis at an affordable price. Your thesis should provide your argument. It should be short and clear.
Persuasive essay structure
Come up with a persuasive essay structure. This will help you outline the essay. Persuasive essays have three main parts.
- The first part is the introduction paragraph. This part introduces your reader to what your essay will address.
- The second part is the main body. This carries several paragraphs. In a standard essay, it may have 3 paragraphs. In longer essays, it may have more paragraphs. Each paragraph presents an argument supporting your main argument.
- The last part is the conclusion. This part presents an overview of your essay.
Draft your persuasive essay
To write a persuasive essay, you need an outline. An outline will help write a clear and compelling essay. Outline important points in the three main sections of your essay. With persuasive essay help, you can write a good outline. You will then expand this outline when drafting the essay.
Many students aren’t sure how to start a persuasive essay. This is why they ask about how to write a persuasive essay introduction. An introduction plays an important role in persuasive essays. It can also help you grab your reader’s attention. It can also lead to the loss of your reader’s attention. Why does this matter? You need your reader’s attention for better scores.
So, how should you write a persuasive essay introduction? Firstly, start with an attention-grabbing statement. Briefly, explain the importance of your argument. Remember to start from a general point of view. Then, introduce your narrow topic. This may be one or two sentences. Then, present your main argument.
After the introduction, write the body paragraphs. You will be presenting supporting evidence in these paragraphs. Use transitions when moving from a paragraph to another. Cover a single supporting argument in each paragraph. Use these paragraphs to justify your argument. Provide enough evidence. You need evidence to make your argument persuasive.
Consider The Following Factors When Writing Body Paragraphs.
- Firstly, start by introducing your paragraph argument. This is the argument supporting your thesis.
- Secondly, explain your argument.
- Thirdly, provide evidence to support your argument.
- Finally, do this for every supporting paragraph.
Then, conclude your essay. This is the last paragraph of a persuasive essay. Begin by reminding your reader of your thesis. Then, summarize your supporting evidence.
Revise your essay
After you are done writing your essay, polish it. This is also a critical step when planning to write a persuasive essay. Read your draft. Many students make the mistake of spending less time in this step. This is wrong. Therefore, allocate enough time to this step. Ensure also that you have stated your argument clearly. Then, ensure that you have provided clear evidence in supporting paragraphs. Moreover, check whether your essay has a smooth flow.
Then, proofread your essay. Check your spelling and punctuation. Finally, be ready to make changes to perfect your essay. Also, seeking a second opinion is recommended. The best essay writing service can help polish your essay at a cheap price.
Mistakes To Avoid When Writing a Persuasive Essay
- Avoid presenting excessive details in the introduction paragraph. Some students are tempted to include evidence in the introduction section. This is wrong. It distracts you from grabbing the attention of your reader. Leave this information for the main section.
- Don’t be too obvious with your main argument. For example, avoid saying, “in this essay” while stating your thesis. Just present your argument without raising an alarm. This will give your essay a smooth flow.
- Avoid irrelevant details. You will find a lot of background information. But not all information is necessary. Just select the most relevant information. This will make your essay sound focused.
- Avoid revising your essay immediately after writing it. Take a break. If you have time. You can take daybreak. Then come back to revise it. You need a fresh mind to revise your essay effectively. This will help perfect your persuasive essay.
This was a guide on how to write a persuasive essay. Now, you know what is a persuasive essay. Then you know about persuasive essay structure. You also know the steps to follow to write a persuasive essay. This means that you are now a better writer. Therefor, follow this guide to write a winning persuasive essay.
This is a good step towards achieving higher grades. In case of a problem, a persuasive essay writing service is 24/7 available. Professional writers can help draft a custom paper. You may contact the support team at any time. Good luck with your studies.